Uninterrupted Views and Elegant Penthouse Living
This spacious penthouse apartment in the esteemed Acculon building delivers a sanctuary within the city, bestowed with sweeping harbour and cityscape views from elegant indoor and outdoor living spaces. Be captivated by the ever-changing harbour scenes and enjoy the cityscape from your expansive balcony or the comfort of your stunning lounge room.
An impressive display of three-metre-high windows span the open plan living and dining area, seamlessly integrating with the covered balcony that extends the remaining length of the residence. Designed with entertaining in mind, a custom-made bar, well-appointed gourmet kitchen and balcony equipped for outdoor cooking will cater to all tastes. Enjoying balcony access are the king size master bedroom with generous walk-in robe and ensuite, as well as the second bedroom serviced by the main bathroom. A second, sizable living area with views across the resort style pool and up to Christ Church Cathedral, offers a beautiful intimate space and provides access to the third bedroom, also with an ensuite. Enhancing the spacious living areas is an abundance of custom cabinetry delivering stylish storage options throughout.
Located in the vibrant inner city offers a lifestyle unrivalled in Newcastle. Only footsteps from the new East End retail precinct delivers maximum convenience with a Woolworths Metro and an ever-growing number of restaurants, cafes and entertainment venues. A short stroll will take you to the foreshore footpath leading to the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct or the iconic Nobbys Beach. A lifestyle location in a spacious contemporary apartment will impress those looking for the ultimate in city living.
• Penthouse level apartment in the esteemed Acculon building hosting three generous bedrooms, three bathrooms and two spacious living areas
• Gourmet kitchen with European appliances, induction cooktop, steam oven and steam microwave, integrated fridge and full-size pantry
• King size master bedroom with balcony access, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with separate bath and shower; second bedroom with balcony access serviced by main bathroom with bidet; third bedroom includes own ensuite
• Covered balcony with gas, power and water outlets plus UV protectant outdoor blinds
• Separate laundry with built-in cabinetry
• Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning, remote controlled blinds with smart app connectivity, bar with self-closing fridge, dimmable LED lighting and extensive cabinetry throughout
• Custom built cabinetry provides abundant cupboard storage throughout
• Security parking for two cars plus fully enclosed large storage area
• Complex has a resort style swimming pool, gym and meeting room available for bookings
• One block from Woolworths Metro, stroll to Newcastle Harbour foreshore and the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct, short walk to Nobbys Beach
Council Rates: $1,640.00 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $677.07 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $3,593.35 approx. per quarter
Internal Floor Area: 204m²
External Floor Area: 21m²
Total Area: 225m²
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.