Prestigious Living in the Heart of a Beachside City
Auction Location: Level 2/16 Telford Street, Newcastle NSW 2300.
When two multi award-winning businesses Snell Architects and MARS Building come together one of Newcastle’s premier developments is born – welcome to ‘Parque’. Occupying a coveted east-facing position in this small complex comprising 27 apartments, this two-bedroom apartment epitomises style and offers a dynamic inner-city lifestyle.
With quality and attention to detail a necessity, you’ll find luxury finishes and thoughtful modern conveniences throughout. The expansive open plan living area is complemented by generous front and rear balconies offering privacy when required and ample space to relax or entertain. A gourmet kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops, Smeg appliances and mirror splashbacks to further enhance the sense of space. The master bedroom hosting a walk-through robe and double vanity ensuite, provides a sanctuary with its own access to the back balcony. Guests can be offered privacy with a concealed door separating the second bedroom, main bathroom and laundry from the main living areas.
Living in the heart of Newcastle you will enjoy the benefits of the recent city revitalisation delivering an abundance of cafes, restaurants and shops.. If it’s relaxation you seek, a short walk will take you to the sands of Newcastle Beach and the calming waters of the ocean baths. This premium property is an ideal opportunity for downsizers, investors and professionals looking for luxury and space with all the spoils of inner-city living. Key features include:
– Fully secure complex with dual street entry and own floor access, beautifully landscaped common areas offering a secure place to relax outdoors
– Expansive living area offering dual TV and datapoints for flexible configuration, includes a study nook with built-in cabinetry
– Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Smeg appliances including five-burner gas stovetop, mirror splashbacks and large pantry
– Two air conditioned bedrooms with block out blinds; master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-through robe and ensuite hosting double vanity, heated towel rail and dual shower head with rain shower
– Main bathroom includes dual shower head with rain shower, separate full size laundry with built-in cabinetry
– Substantial storage is thoughtfully integrated throughout the apartment
– Large front east-facing balcony with gas point, water and electricity, fully covered includes louvres all round to control light and privacy
– Rear balcony with leafy outlook offers dual access from lounge and master bedroom
– Single secure car parking with storage, secure visitor car parking x 3 spaces
– Short stroll to nearby cafes, restaurants, convenience stores and Woolworths Metro, 400m to Newcastle Beach.
Council Rates: $1,407.20 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $622.98 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $1,481 approx. per quarter
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent strata report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.