Preeminent Penthouse with Captivating Outlook
Superbly designed by Durbach Block Jaggers Architects this tenth-floor, three-bedroom penthouse within the stylish Fabric House is undoubtedly one of the preeminent properties of the brand-new East End precinct. An apartment that personifies elegant contemporary living in a location that will never cease to amaze and a design that seeks to forever highlight the impeccable positioning.
You will be astounded on entry by the remarkable arched windows that frame breathtaking views that span from Christ Church Cathedral to Nobbys Headland, taking in the entire working harbour and out to Stockton Beach. It is hard to imagine a more captivating outlook to wake to each morning. Natural light fills every corner of the open plan living space which is made all the more mesmerising by the use of curved lines guiding you through the space and complementing the water views. The thoughtfully designed kitchen showcases quality integrated appliances by Smeg and Fisher and Paykel, including a five-burner gas cooktop, 900mm oven and French door fridge as well as a Caesarstone island bench with breakfast bar. Two bedrooms split off the hallway, enjoying easterly views over the city and Nobbys with the master bedroom also boasting a walk-through robe and ensuite. On the opposing side of the hallway the elegant main bathroom features a twin rail shower with rain head plus separate bath and mirrored cabinetry. A third bedroom occupies a private space on the north side of the apartment to take advantage of the ever-changing harbour panorama, while a Euro laundry within the entryway powder room maximises space and convenience.
One of the great gifts of Fabric House is its amazing positioning which puts so much of the city’s finest offerings within walking distance. Be at the harbourside in minutes and take a morning stroll to the beach, or a catch up with friends in the afternoon at one of the many renowned cafes and restaurants in Honeysuckle. Even closer to home, you will never need to travel far for the essentials with a retail precinct that includes a Woolworths Metro on the ground floor, but should you wish to explore a little further afield then it is hard to beat a day trip or perhaps a weekend in the Hunter Valley wine region. This address offers the ultimate blend of style and convenience so you can experience the very best of inner-city living in the heart of Newcastle.
– Stunning three-bedroom penthouse apartment on the tenth floor of Fabric House
– Beautiful arched windows and curved lines set the tone for the interior design
– The master bedroom boasts easterly views, walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
– Captivating panoramic views from the living spaces stretching from the Cathedral, past Nobbys and through to Throsby Creek
– The kitchen offers quality Smeg and Fisher and Paykel appliances with a five-burner gas cooktop and breakfast bench
– The balcony offers immaculate views as well as a gas bayonet for BBQ or outdoor heating
– A European laundry shares space with the powder room on entry for maximum convenience
– The main bathroom features a twin rail shower with rain head plus separate bath
– An easy 300 metres walk to the harbour foreshore and minutes’ drive to nearby Nobbys and Newcastle Beach
– Ground floor shopping precinct with Woolworths Metro and just 1.8 kilometres to Marketown Shopping Centre
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.