Contemporary City Living With Astonishing Views
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle and Live via Auction Now Website.
There is no better way to appreciate this amazing city than to view it from above and this three-bedroom apartment allows you to do just that, with sweeping panoramic views from inside and out highlighted by coveted easterly views overlooking the ocean. Framed by the wide windows that let the natural light fill the interior and offers a front row seat to the surf and the annual whale migration, this address will captivate day after day. The open rooftop area offers an unsurpassed 360 degree view as far as the eye can see, sit and take in the activity on the harbour, the beauty of stockton bight and uninterrupted panorama of the hunter valley to the west.
Open plan living offers a bright and welcoming feel to this impeccably finished apartment. A Caesarstone bench runs the length of the wraparound feature windows, gifting a perfect spot for your morning coffee, or you can step out onto the generous covered balcony for alfresco dining or entertaining in the evenings. The master bedroom features an ensuite and each bedroom enjoys city views, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans while the spacious kitchen offers integrated appliances, a five-burner stovetop and plenty of benchtop space to get creative.
The Herald Apartments showcase modern design with consideration to a community feel hosting rooftop and ground floor common areas and tastefully landscaped gardens peppered about the property. So very close to all that Newcastle East End has to offer, you can leave your car at home and find the essentials, cafes, restaurants, beaches and recreation on foot in minutes. The apartment is available fully furnished so you can move straight in without fuss or offer for lease with added convenience. A wonderful outlook to wake up to each morning and a fantastic place to entertain friends, this apartment and this location are gateways to a healthy, active lifestyle rich in community spirit.
– Landscaped rooftop offering panoramic views of Newcastle
– Three generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, main bedroom with ensuite
– Kitchen features integrated Blanco appliances, Caesarstone island bench and generous cupboards
– Airy living space with combination of floating timber flooring and quality carpeting
– Living room features a skylight with remote control shade
– Well-equipped internal laundry with plenty of built-in storage, Caesarstone benchtop and Miele appliances
– Zoned, ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans in bedrooms and living area
– Secure main entry and carpark with two car spaces plus generous storage cage
– Close to schools, restaurants, cafes and public transport through trams and buses
– Short walk to Newcastle and Nobbys beaches, King Edward Park and the harbourfront
Council Rates: $1,351.88 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $671.52 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $6,103.12 approx. per quarter
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent strata report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.