This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
Epic Ocean and Nobbys Views from this Fabulous Beachside Base
Register to a Private Viewing..
If you crave the holiday-at-home lifestyle with the sand and surf a barefoot stroll away and seaside bars and cafes at the doorstep, then this 2-bedroom Arena apartment serves it up in spades. Positioned on the 11th floor, a corner apartment with epic views that take in the ocean, Nobbys headland and Port Stephens, this is the perfect beachside pad with neighbours on one side only.
Open plan interiors, a Miele-appointed kitchen and upgraded features are ready to impress. The generous sheltered balcony with glass louvres gives new meaning to ‘checking the surf’. Both bedrooms enjoy a city and harbour vista allowing you to catch not only beautiful sunrises but also the sun setting across Mount Sugarloaf at the end of each day.
Complete with ducted air-conditioning, lift access, secure undercover parking and storage, this beachside retreat provides carefree, contemporary living without compromise.
– 11th floor corner Arena apartment directly opposite Newcastle Beach
– Secure entry foyer with beach showers and bike racks
– Bright open plan living with Caesarstone kitchen featuring gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Two robed bedrooms served by two fully tiled shower bathrooms
– A sheltered balcony with glass louvres and gas point for BBQ to relax, entertain or take in the views
– Ducted air-conditioning and gas outlet for heating keeps things comfortable
– Stroll to Bar Petite, Rustica, Estabar, Newcastle Beach kiosk and the new East End Ice Creamery
Council rates: $1,296.11 approx. per annum
Water rates: $750 approx. per annum
Strata rates: $8,000 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.