Corner Honeysuckle Apartment with Harbour Views and Superb Storage
With a prime spot on the second floor of the waterfront Lee Wharf complex, this superb 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom corner apartment is as good as it gets when it comes to stylish harbour front living. Totally unique to the complex, this residence has all your storage needs covered with an above bonnet cage and a lockable storeroom that allows surf boards, bikes or tools to be securely stowed away.
Stunning natural light, a generous amount of space, and water views from every single room are the first things you notice as you step inside this modern apartment. Wander freely from the gas-equipped galley kitchen to the bright open plan living space before stepping out and socialising with family and friends on the wrap-around terrace with Newcastle’s dynamic harbour as your backdrop.
On ground level, you have amazing access to all Honeysuckle’s best attractions including bars, restaurants and cafes, the light rail, the bike path to Nobbys Beach, and the currently under construction University of Newcastle Innovation Hub and Worth Place Park.
– Second floor Lee Wharf apartment with secure entry and lift access
– Caesarstone kitchen features a Smeg gas cook top, dishwasher and Euro laundry
– A wall of glass invites in the light and allows a perfect transition between the interiors and the wrap-around terrace featuring a gas point and tap
– Fully tiled bathroom with frameless shower, face height storage and in-wall w/c
– Ducted air-conditioning provides climate control
– Dedicated car space, above bonnet storage and lockable storeroom
– Ultimate waterside living moments from eateries, entertaining and beaches
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.