Herald Apartments - Stylish East End Retreat
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle and Live via Auction Now Website.
Ground floor positioned and enhanced by a spacious, open plan design and a delightful modern sensibility thanks to the superb quality and contemporary inclusions, this memorable 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom ‘Herald’ apartment, means your search for the ultimate city retreat is over.
Superbly serviced by a Caesarstone galley kitchen with Blanco appliances, the spacious lounge/dining area opens to a sheltered terrace purpose-built for everyday living, dining and entertaining with a dynamic King Street outlook. The generously sized and mirror-robed bedrooms share a fully tiled bathroom, while a Euro laundry, single car space and storage cage ties the bow.
With convenience covered, the beach is at the end of the street, there’s a dizzying number of cafés, bars and restaurants surrounding, and the harbour foreshore is a 5-minute stroll away. Alternatively, take in the sights of Newcastle from The Herald’s rooftop terrace.
– Secure entry and basement parking with storage cage
– Light-filled open plan living and master bedroom connect to terrace
– Beautiful natural-toned wool carpet; ducted a/c for climate control
– Galley kitchen with a suite of Blanco appliances and stone countertops
– Bathroom with shower, full-height tiling and face level storage
– Designer landscaping surrounds the building; communal rooftop terrace
– Available with vacant possession or with happy tenant returning $480pw
– Stunning view from rooftop common area as pictured above
Council Rates: $1,216 approx per annum
Water Rates: $622.98 approx per annum
Strata Rates: $3,494.16 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.