Harbourfront Living with Superb Style and Sensational Water Views
Fully immersed in spectacular views that sweep across the water from Newcastle marina along the Honeysuckle boardwalk and east towards Nobbys headland, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Lume apartment matches unrivalled style and sophistication with a blue-ribbon address on the edge of Newcastle’s lively harbour.
The building’s bold exterior architecture echoes the softness and curves of Newcastle’s coastline, an element that’s carried inside with gently curved walls, fixtures and stone benchtops. Open-plan living is framed by floor-to-ceiling windows before stepping outside to capture the best of the morning sun and a wonderful water and neighbourhood skyline panorama – this glorious vista is also a feature of the master bedroom.
Stone countertops, a suite of integrated Miele appliances, including a French door fridge/freezer, complete the elegant island kitchen, while a laundry with dryer and an endless amount of storage are just some of the features you will love.
Socialise with your new neighbours on the rooftop BBQ terrace where you will have an unrivalled vantage for the New Year’s Eve fireworks, or for a hit of exercise head to the residents only lap pool, gym or sauna. Two tandem car spots and a storage cage add a fine finishing touch.
Leave the car at home and make the most all this fabulous area has to offer with waterside dining, harbourside walks to the beach, the transport interchange and the university city campus all just minutes away.
– Secure entry, lift access, two basement parking spaces, storage cage and ducted a/c
– Wide plank engineered timber flooring through the kitchen, dining and living room
– 2-Pac polyurethane and stone-topped island kitchen with induction cooktop, electric oven, microwave and fully integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
– Euro laundry with dryer; an abundance of integrated storage
– Two fully tiled bathrooms with architect designed stone-topped vanity, large showers and shaving cabinet with integrated power point; master ensuite also has a freestanding bath
– On the doorstep of Honeysuckle’s dining and bars and Worth Place Park
– Footsteps from the University of Newcastle’s innovation hub and light rail
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.