Boutique Living, Brilliant Investing or a Great Base for Your Business
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle and Live via Auction Now Website.
Situated on the ground floor of the ‘Terminus’ building with its own private and secure entry off Bolton Street, this low maintenance property is superbly positioned in the thriving east end of the city. With the light rail, Station Precinct and Market Street Lawn on the doorstep, and the beach and harbour just moments away, you really are in the thick of the action.
Soaring 3.5m high ceilings and three huge windows deliver a sense of space and light to the large open plan living space which encompasses the streamlined Caesarstone kitchen. Two robed bedrooms share a shower bathroom, while a Euro laundry and secure basement parking complete the scene.
A carefree city pad, great lock and leave option for a regularly ‘in town’ professional, or simply superb as short term accommodation, the property’s B4 mixed use zoning also makes it attractive as a base for a boutique agency, professional creative or allied health business.
– Air-conditioned open plan living with 11.5ft ceilings and a breakfast bar with Bolton Street outlook
– Kitchen with Caesarstone benches, electric hob and oven, dish drawer
– Both bedrooms are generous in size and feature built-in robes
– Bathroom with shower; Euro laundry
– Single car space in secure basement parking
– Easy breezy stroll to Nobbys Beach and Newcastle Harbour foreshore
– Stroll across the road to The Station and Market Street Lawn for community events
Council Rates: $1,273.68 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $677.07 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $3,040 approx. per annum
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.