Rarely Offered North East Sub Penthouse Royal Apartment with Spectacular Sky High Views
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
A pure celebration of natural light, abundant space and rock star views, this sub penthouse 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom ‘Royal’ apartment showcases spectacular coastal and harbour vistas sweeping across the historic Newcastle East skyline to Nobbys headland, Stockton and beyond. Fronted by wonderful walls of glass and louvres that allow the sea breeze to filter into every corner, this 15th floor residence is sensationally set in a commanding corner position providing a thrilling sensation that you are a living, breathing part of the city.
Inside discover an amazingly light-filled open-plan living and dining area fabulously wrapped in floor-to-ceiling glass sliders that open to a winter garden. The picturesque panorama from this sunlit space is truly immersive. You will never tire of watching the ships glide into harbour or waking up to views of Newcastle Beach from the master suite. Enjoy a strong sense of quality, durability and warmth in a stone-finished kitchen boasting a waterfall-edged island and Miele appliances.
Two of the light-filled and mirror-robed bedrooms share exhilarating harbour views with the main bedroom looking out to Newcastle beach and featuring a luxe full-size ensuite. A second bathroom, laundry, tandem car spots and a large storage cage complete your fabulous living experience while the building’s spa, gym and sauna add another level of luxury.
Perfectly placed on the edge of the city and Newcastle Beach, venture downstairs and an exciting world of seaside living opens up for you.
– 15th floor sub penthouse Royal apartment offers approximately 212sqm on title
– Stone-topped island kitchen with Miele gas cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher
– Living area with timber floors opens seamlessly to superb winter garden and rock star views
– Plenty of storage with built-in wardrobes, large internal laundry and basement cage
– Two fully tiled bathrooms with frameless showers and one with bathtub
– Residents have use of the Novotel’s fully equipped gymnasium, heated spa pool and steam room
– Fabulous city location footsteps to Newcastle beach, restaurants and nightlife
– Currently tenanted for $1200 per week until January 2021
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.