A Seaside Lifestyle That is Hard to Beat
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle and Live via Auction Now Website.
Opposite the Newcastle beach front, where coastal living and lifestyle thrive, this bright spacious two-bedroom apartment is contemporary living with sensational ocean views and entertainment options at your fingertips.
Wake up to the sun rising over the ocean, grab your surfboard and swimmers and run across the road for a morning dip before grabbing your coffee or breakfast from a choice of seaside cafes. Every day will feel like a holiday with this superb residence on level 1 of the beachside Arena apartments complex.
The superb modern living space encompasses a stone-topped gas kitchen, Euro laundry and a seamless connection to an outdoor terrace where you can check out the surf conditions while you relax or entertain alfresco. Secure lift access and garaging as well as a storage cage and motorbike space along with communal bike racks and beach showers enhance an exceptional beachside address.
– Oceanfront complex footsteps from Newcastle Beach and ocean baths
– Landscaped entry foyer with beach showers and bike racks
– Living area with floor to ceiling sliding glass captures the magnificent views
– Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher and Euro laundry
– Two robed bedrooms served by two ultra-modern and liberally sized bathrooms
– East facing balcony to relax, entertain or simply take in the views
– Ducted air-conditioning and gas outlet for heating and BBQ
– Stroll to popular cafes, trendy wine bars and top-notch restaurants
– Single motorbike space
Council rates: $1,221.80 approx. per annum
Water rates: $677.07 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
– Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
– All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.