Prized East End Location with Park Frontage and a Stroll to the Beach
Overlooking the magnificent 100 plus year-old fig trees of Pacific Park and beyond, this large 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment enjoys a prized east end location in the tightly held Essington Apartments’ complex, completed by glistening ocean glimpses.
With a desirable northeast aspect, apartment 405 on the fourth floor is layered with beautiful natural light and sea breezes that filter into every corner. Roomy open plan living, and dining is underpinned by an electric-equipped kitchen, while glass sliding doors allow you to step outside to a balcony in this highly desirable location near the beaches. Three light and bright bedrooms, or two plus a study, are serviced by built-in and walk-in robes and a pair of bathrooms. A secure parking space, several lifts and on-site building management ties the bow.
A short walk through Pacific Park takes you to the light rail, four stops from the Newcastle Interchange for trains to Sydney and other parts of NSW. Newcastle Beach and ocean baths, seaside bars and cafes and wide foot paths for walking or cycling are also close by.
– Fourth floor Essington apartment c.2001 with secure entry and multiple lift access
– Recent upgrades include flyscreens, hot water system, shower screen, vertical blinds, fresh décor and carpet
– Bedrooms with ceiling fans and built/walk-in robes
– Kitchen appointed with electric cooking appliances and updated dishwasher and range hood
– Superb lock and leave home or readymade investment currently returning $540pw
– Stroll to Newcastle harbour, Hunter Street Mall and Nobbys and Newcastle beach
– Ocean glimpses from two bedrooms, balcony and living area
Council rates: $1,330.07 approx. per annum
Water rates: $671.52 approx. per annum
Strata fee: $2,110.51 approx. per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.