This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
Picture Postcard Views of Newcastle’s Famous Landmarks from Almost Every Room
Front row to all the action on the harbour as well as picture postcard vistas of the city and
coast taking in some of Newcastle’s most famous landmarks, this 3-bedroom Royal
apartment is one of only two residences on the ninth floor. Facing north, it occupies the
premium northwest corner position with no common walls to any other apartment.
Purchased off the plan and the first time offered for sale, this is an exciting opportunity to
secure one of the best views in Newcastle with almost every room looking out to the ocean.
Flawlessly presented, this superb apartment dazzles and delights courtesy of a spacious floorplan placing a premium on its connection with the outdoors. Step outside to a wrap-around balcony offering stunning 270-degree views to the north, west and south sweeping across Nobbys, the harbour, Christ Church Cathedral and Newcastle Beach. Focused on luxury, comfort and quality, all three bedrooms open to a south facing terrace and views of Newcastle beach. The master ensuite pampers with its bathtub, frameless shower and of course, the amazing harbour scenery. A second bathroom, laundry with clever storage, tandem car spots and a large storage cage complete your fabulous living experience while the building’s spa, gym and sauna add another level of luxury.
With city life at your door, enjoy lunch or dinner at a choice of cafes and restaurants, grab your towel and swimmers and run to the beach, jump on the light rail to the west end, or walk along the harbour foreshore to Honeysuckle.
– Stone-finished island kitchen with Miele appliances & an abundance of bench space
– Living area opens to north facing terrace and all three bedrooms open to south facing terraces via floor to ceiling sliding doors
– Custom bookcases; zoned ducted air-conditioning; carpet throughout
– Plenty of storage with built-in wardrobes, large internal laundry and basement cage
– Two fully tiled bathrooms with frameless showers and bathtub to master ensuite
– Residents have exclusive use of the Novotel’s fully equipped gymnasium, heated spa pool and steam room
– Video intercom system which allows communication and provides remote access for people entering the building foyer and the carpark
– Fabulous city location footsteps to Newcastle beach, restaurants and nightlife
Council rates: $1,401.09 approx per annum
Water rates: $667.07 approx per annum
– Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available
– Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
– All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.