Embrace A Vibrant Inner-City Lifestyle
*Virtual Web Inspections & Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place at All Private Inspections
*Pre-registered inspection attendees will have to answer health and safety survey to qualify to have a physical inspection at the property
We also have a “Property Web Book” available, which will you complete a “Virtual Web Inspection”. It contains practically all information you require to help you progress your interest on this property. To receive a free Property Web Book, SMS “604335WHARF” to 0488 868 920 or tap the “book inspection” tab on the contact form and request “Property Web Book” in the free text section.
Set amongst the vibrancy that defines the Honeysuckle precinct, this fresh, contemporary and innovative residential apartment offers an unparalleled standard of living for buyers seeking an exceptional location amid cafes, restaurants, wine bars, and galleries. Bright interiors brimming with quality inclusions enhance the charm of this spacious apartment that is bound to win the hearts of savvy investors, young professionals and anyone seeking an urban lifestyle of absolute convenience within a safe and secure building. Generously sized and flooded with natural light, it features a modern open plan layout, three generous bedrooms supported by two stylish bathrooms and secure underground parking for two vehicles.
– Inner-city apartment in unbeatable harbourside location with dazzling city views
– Lively entertainment precinct footsteps away, iconic beaches in strolling distance
– Designed with beauty in mind and finished to an exacting standard
– Open living/dining area with direct access to a sunny entertainer’s balcony
– Glossy stone kitchen with gas-equipped cook top and dishwasher
– Three liberally sized bedrooms each appointed with built-in robes
– Sparkling full-sized bathroom; smart ensuite to the master; ducted air-conditioning
– Two underground car parks, secure entry plus level lift access
– Superb lifestyle purchase or astute investment
Council rates: $1,321.81 approx. per annum
Water rates: $671.52 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.