The Style, The Location and The Views
When you can start every day with an early morning swim or surf, a stroll across King Edward Park or grab breakfast at a nearby oceanfront café, you know your home is in a cracking spot. Positioned on the 11th floor of ‘Arena’, this streamlined 1-bedder is enviably positioned just footsteps from Newcastle Beach, delivering the perfect lifestyle pad.
Inside, the apartment’s stylish, open plan interiors, high quality appointments and alfresco entertaining balcony are ready to impress – as are the fabulous views. With a large picture window perfectly framing the vista, enjoy a 180-degree panorama of the city, harbour and King Edward Park with imposing Christ Church Cathedral and nightly sunsets across Mount Sugarloaf a constant backdrop.
Complete with ducted air-conditioning, lift access, secure undercover parking and storage, this beachside retreat provides carefree, contemporary living without compromise.
– Secure entry foyer with beach showers and bike racks
– Living area with built-in A/V Cabinetry and double blinds
– Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop and dish drawer
– Robed bedroom with stylish S-fold curtains
– Fully-tiled and liberally sized bathroom; laundry cupboard and plenty of storage
– A sheltered balcony with external shutters to relax, entertain or take in the views
– Ducted air-conditioning and gas outlet for heating and BBQ
– Stroll to popular cafes, trendy wine bars and top-notch restaurants
Water rates: $677.07 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.