Beachside 1-Bedroom Escape with Parking and Harbour Views
Grab your towel, swimmers and surfboard and stroll barefoot across the road to Newcastle Beach from the comfort of this 1-bedroom fully furnished ‘Arvia’ apartment. Sleek and stylish, it offers spacious, executive comfort and a superb lifestyle to go with it.
The open-plan interiors encompass a streamlined kitchen and seamlessly extend outdoors to a sun-kissed balcony that unfolds to a north facing backdrop of city skyline and harbour views. The bedroom features a walk-in robe and large window that frames a sparkling by night vista of Christ Church Cathedral and easily accesses the bathroom/laundry. This fabulous apartment truly delivers with lift access, secure entry and a car space.
This is the perfect base to explore everything the city is famous for. Whether you want to shop, unwind, grab a coffee or bite to eat at a choice of eateries, stroll the harbour foreshore or have a ringside seat to the V8 Supercars, this apartment has you covered.
– In the heart of the city mere footsteps to Newcastle beach and King Edward Park
– Northwestern corner position on the sixth floor
– Open plan living seamlessly flows out to a north facing balcony
– Spacious bedroom with walk-in robe and 2-way ensuite bathroom/laundry
– Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop and single drawer dishwasher
– Fabulous executive pad, or as short term furnished accommodation
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.