Sophisticated Living With Every Convenience Considered
Inspections available 7 days a week Call or Email Matthew Thompson to book an inspection at 4926 0601 – 24hrs.
Occupying a corner position in the sophisticated Fabric House, this brand new two-bedroom apartment presents spacious interiors with a unique outlook offered by stylish curved glass windows. Designed by award winning Durbach Block Jaggers Architects, the apartment is brimming with quality finishes in a block designed with originality in mind, while seamlessly blending the new with the heritage in the East End precinct.
The open plan living space is generous and offers sliding glass door access to a covered balcony with views of the retail piazza, showcasing its light and water installations. A stylish neutral colour palette accentuates the space, and a well-appointed kitchen features stunning Caesarstone topped island bench complemented by stainless-steel Smeg appliances and an integrated dishwasher. Two good sized bedrooms placed on either side of the apartment provide privacy for occupants and two stylish bathrooms as well as a good-sized laundry make this apartment ultimately liveable.
The East End continues to benefit from an ever-growing number of restaurants, cafes and entertainment venues and, being positioned only a short walk from harbourside parklands and the stunning foreshore, offers a lifestyle unrivalled in Newcastle. On your doorstep you’ll have a Woolworths Metro, specialty shops and restaurants to cater for your day-to-day needs, while a quick trip on the light rail will take you to Newcastle Beach. A spacious contemporary apartment in a lifestyle location delivering the best of city living.
• Presenting a brand new two-bedroom apartment occupying a coveted corner in the iconic Fabric House
• Stylish kitchen with Caesarstone island bench, Smeg appliances, integrated dishwasher, and full-size pantry
• Floating floors line the living areas, bedrooms host quality carpets
• Both ensuite and main bathroom feature a dual shower system with rain head and mirrored cabinets
• Covered balcony with dual access to living area and front bedroom
• European laundry conveniently positioned in the hallway
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
• Secure single car park with storage cage
• Less than 300m to Newcastle Harbour foreshore and Crown Street light rail station
• Less than 1km to Newcastle Beach, King Edward Park, and the University of Newcastle NUspace
Strata Rates: $1,621.00 approx. per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.