Discover Your Own Urban Oasis
Inspections available 7 days a week Call or Email Jesse Wilton to book an inspection 0431 274 966, email@example.com
Positioned on the ninth floor, this luxury three-bedroom apartment showcases sweeping views of the harbour and cityscape including the iconic Christ Church Cathedral. Designed by award-winning architects SJB, the brand-new Perkins & King building offers an optimum combination of comfort and style making this sub-penthouse an ideal place to call home as well as an amazing place to entertain.
The spacious open plan living is complemented by extensive windows and floor-to-ceiling glass doors, inviting an abundance of natural light into the home. Prepare amazing family meals or entertain from your gourmet kitchen fitted with Smeg appliances and featuring an eye-catching Caesarstone island bench, and watch activity in the busy harbour from the generous balcony. All bedrooms offer city views and built-in robes, while the master bedroom delivers a covered walk-through robe to a beautifully appointed ensuite. With high-end finishes and inclusions throughout you can indulge in the comforts while reaping the benefits of low maintenance apartment living.
Offering a lifestyle unrivalled in Newcastle, the East End development delivers the ultimate in convenience. A retail precinct on the ground floor caters for your day-to-day needs and superbly designed terraces offer ample outdoor space from which to entertain friends or simply relax. Only a short stroll to Scratchleys restaurant for dinner or wander down the foreshore footpath to an array of quality restaurants within the Honeysuckle precinct. For daytime entertainment there are beaches, the Newcastle Art Gallery or the popular Darby Street with boutiques and street-side cafes all close by. Be one of the first to own a piece of this landmark development and experience the ultimate in city living.
– Sub-penthouse three-bedroom apartment in the brand-new Perkins & King building showcasing luxury finishes and high-end inclusions
– Gourmet kitchen hosting Smeg appliances, 900mm wide oven, gas stovetop, integrated dishwasher and double door refrigerator, pull-out pantry, and stunning Caesarstone benchtops
– Fully tiled main bathroom and ensuite include walk-in showers with dual shower head and rain shower, Caesarstone vanity benchtops and terrazzo tile features
– Study nook and separate laundry including clothes dryer positioned off main hallway
– Spacious balcony fully covered with dual access; fitted for gas, power and water
– Two secure car spaces plus secure storage
– Extensively landscaped terraces exclusive to Perkins & King building with BBQs, an array of seating spaces and children’s play area
– Building offers full CCTV coverage, internal security system includes vision of front entrance and car park
– Retail precinct on the ground floor includes Woolworths Metro, restaurants, cafes and speciality shops
– 240m to Foreshore Footpath, 450m to Darby Street, 1.3km to Nobbys Beach
Strata Rates: $2,829.00 approx. per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.