Contemporary City Living on the Coast
Inspections available 7 days a week Call or Email Jesse Wilton to book an inspection 0431 274 966, email@example.com
Rising high above Newcastle’s CBD this brand new one-bedroom apartment in the Perkins & King building offers inner city convenience within walking distance to the beach. Breakfast on your east-facing balcony or grab a coffee to go from one of the many popular cafes below.
Designed by award-winning architects SJB, the apartment features luxury finishes and high-end inclusions. Spacious open plan living hosts a stunning kitchen with a space saving pull-out pantry and eye-catching Caesarstone benchtop. A main size bathroom and separate laundry are neatly concealed while glass sliding doors in the bedroom and living area open up access to the balcony.
Showcasing a lifestyle never before offered in Newcastle’s CBD, you’ll have every convenience on your doorstep. Extensively landscaped communal spaces provide BBQs and sitting areas for you to enjoy the outdoors while a ground floor Woolworths Metro, specialty shops and restaurants cater for your day-to-day needs. A short stroll will take you to the foreshore footpath leading to the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct or the iconic Nobbys Beach. A lifestyle location in a spacious contemporary build will impress those looking for the ultimate in city living.
– Brand new spacious one-bedroom apartment, finished to the highest standard with luxury inclusions
– Gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances, gas stovetop, integrated dishwasher, pull-out pantry, and Caesarstone benchtop
– Balcony fully covered and fitted for gas, power and water
– Bathroom is fully tiled with walk-in shower including dual shower head with rain shower, features Caesarstone benchtop and terrazzo tiles
– European laundry includes clothes dryer
– One secure car space plus secure storage area
– Secure building with full CCTV coverage, internal security system provides vision of front entrance and car park
– Building offers extensive communal areas with BBQs and multiple seating places
– Retail precinct on the ground floor includes Woolworths Metro, restaurants, cafes and speciality shops
– 240m to Crown Street light rail station and the foreshore footpath, 1.3km to Nobbys Beach
Strata Rates: $1,190.00 approx. per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.