Contemporary Living In A Coveted Location
Make your new home in the true heart of the coveted East End. This immaculate two-bedroom apartment nestled between the beach and the foreshore presents a lifestyle of convenience and choice.
A spacious two-bedroom, east-facing apartment with two car parks as well as storage is a rarity in this location. Then step inside and be delighted by the stunning upgrades with white plantation shutters throughout complementing Carrara stone benchtops in the thoughtfully planned kitchen. Enjoy all-year-round comfort from your covered east-facing balcony offering dual access to the expansive open plan living area and the spacious master bedroom which hosts a walk-in robe and ensuite.
It’s clear to see why the East End is so desired with easy access to world-class beaches and ocean baths, beautiful parks and an array of renowned restaurants and cafes. Take the light rail to the Civic Theatre, Honeysuckle entertainment precinct or Cruising Yacht Club, and you’re never more than a quick drive away from everyday essentials and specialty shops. Imagine modern inner-city living in a place where everything you need, or desire is only footsteps away.
– Open plan living hosts a brand-new split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
– Large open kitchen features Carrera stone benchtops, dishwasher, electric cooktop and rangehood with generous storage
– Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and additional storage plus ensuite; modern main bathroom hosts separate bath
– Covered east-facing balcony with dual access to the master bedroom and living area includes power and water outlets
– White plantation shutters feature throughout, quality carpet in the bedrooms and tiled living areas, additional storage in the entryway
– Full size laundry with built-in cabinetry
– Secure parking for two cars
– Apartment comes with additional storage room on the same floor and space for a storage cage in the car park
– Less than 100m to Pacific Park, Foreshore Park and Newcastle Beach light rail station; 300m to Newcastle Beach and Newcastle Harbour foreshore
– Within easy walking distance are a host of convenience stores, award winning restaurants and popular cafes and bars
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.