Exclusive Beachside Penthouse
Auction Location: PRD Newcastle 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
It’s a life of luxury in this exclusive address just metres from the shore of Newcastle Beach. This three-bedroom penthouse impresses with floor-to-ceiling windows and doors throughout revealing captivating views of Newcastle Beach and, to the rear, a panorama encompassing the harbour, Stockton and Newcastle Ocean Baths. Take your morning coffee watching the dolphins play and delight your friends with the magnificent harbour sunsets from this prime elevated position.
An expansive open plan living area is enhanced by high ceilings and rich, natural lighting, setting the tone for the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances and a Caesarstone island bench. The master bedroom occupies the east wing and is accessible via a private hallway with separate bathroom entry, while the two additional bedrooms offer the enviable choice of either beach or harbour views.
Newcastle East is the ultimate lifestyle location. Blending days by the beach with all the conveniences of the city, there are stunning coastal trails at your doorstep and numerous cafes, restaurants, arts and entertainment to explore nearby. Beachside gems are hard to find and this spectacular penthouse is a chance for luxurious, low maintenance and healthy living within a fashionable suburb.
• Beachfront balcony with 180 degree views of Newcastle Beach, approval to expand width of front balcony
• Deep back balcony offering panoramic views of Newcastle Harbour, Newcastle Ocean Baths and Stockton, fitted with gas bayonet, power and water
• Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone island bench, stainless steel Smeg appliances, five burner gas stovetop, dishwasher under island and ample cupboard space for storage
• Three generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and sliding glass door access to a balcony
• Main bathroom includes bath; master bedroom ensuite has separate entry via hallway
• Separate full sized laundry with built-in cupboards
• Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors throughout with dual coverings block-out curtains and roller blinds
• Ducted air conditioning for all year round comfort
• Three secure car spaces with large storage cage
• ‘Azura’ complex offers resort style facilities featuring sparkling pool, spa, outdoor shower and cabana set amongst lush gardens
Council Rates: $1,580 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $$4,276.08 approx. per quarter
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent building and strata report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.