Fantastic Entry Into A Blue Chip Suburb
Centrally located in the beachside suburb of Merewether, this first floor two-bedroom apartment boasts two balconies facing the quiet side of the block. Leave your car at home and walk or cycle to Merewether Beach for fun in the sun, sand and surf, grabbing a coffee at one of the popular cafes along the way.
A generous open plan living space extends to a tiled wraparound balcony for alfresco dining. With an internal sliding door and hallway providing privacy for the bedrooms, the main bedroom hosts floor-to-ceiling wardrobes and its own north east facing balcony. A good sized bathroom with enclosed w/c and internal laundry separates the bedrooms. The garage downstairs is easily accessible via a fully enclosed internal common area.
The beauty of living in Merewether is that there’s something for everyone with nearby pubs, sporting clubs and sportsgrounds, local shops, as well as The Junction for speciality shops, restaurants, cafes and essentials. Combining a beachside lifestyle with a variety of entertainment and conveniences in a neighbourhood renowned for growth, this location is highly sought after by locals and out-of-town investors.
– Two bedrooms, main with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobe and private balcony facing north east
– Open plan living with air conditioning, extending to a wraparound balcony
• Screened security doors on entries to both balconies
• Open kitchen with freestanding gas stove/oven and ample cupboard storage
• Roomy bathroom with enclosed w/c and internal laundry; linen press in hallway
• Fully carpeted living area, hallway and bedrooms
• Single car garage accessible via enclosed internal walkway
• Well-kept apartment complex
• Short distance to Merewether shops, Townson Oval, Souths Merewether, The Burwood Inn and Mary Ellen Hotel
• Less than 2km to Merewether Beach and The Junction shops, cafes and restaurants
Council rates: $1,528 approx per annum
Water rates: $638.94 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.