Modern Living in a Supremely Convenient Location
One of just two townhouses on the property, this home nestled on a quiet and low traffic street enjoys an elevated position that gifts views over much of the neighbourhood from the airy second floor.
The three-bedroom home is defined by its spacious living areas with an impressive open-plan living and dining room downstairs as well as a U-shaped kitchen with generous bench space and stainless-steel, gas appliances. Upstairs you’ll find a second small living area that’s just perfect for relaxing with a book in the sun. The three bedrooms each have built-in wardrobes and reverse cycle air-conditioning with one also offering the home’s second study/office space. The fully fenced backyard is low maintenance with a covered patio area that’s great for BBQing, complimented by a double garage with internal access.
Positioned wonderfully close to the Jesmond Shopping Centre, Newcastle University Callaghan Campus and the stunning Jesmond Park, this is a home that has something for the whole family, including room to come together as well as spaces for privacy. And with low maintenance lawn and gardens, you can spend more time working on your swing at the Shortland Waters Golf Club than behind a mower.
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning in every bedroom as well as the living/dining area
– Internal laundry with additional external access and second wc
– Two separate study/office spaces, one independent and one attached to a bedroom
– Oversized and air-conditioned living/dining area with access to the backyard
– Fantastic, elevated views of the neighbourhood from the second-floor windows
– The sun-drenched reading nook/living space upstairs is perfect for lazy Sundays
– All three large bedrooms feature built-ins and reverse cycle air-conditioning
– A short walk to Callaghan College Jesmond Campus with Heaton Public, Jesmond Public and Jesmond Preschool also all close-by
– Less than a kilometre to the Jesmond Central Shopping Centre for all the essentials
– Just 2.5 kilometres from the Shortland Waters Golf Club and Newcastle University
Council rates: $1,480 approx per annum
Water rates: $1,350 approx per annum
Strata rates: $2,400 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.