Sensational Contemporary Living In A Highly Sought-After Neighbourhood
Occupying a private position within a beautiful boutique block, this two-bedroom apartment offers contemporary interiors and all the convenience of inner-city living. Stroll to Welsh Blacks on the corner for some of Newcastle’s best coffee or wander up the road to all the vibrancy of Darby Street.
Modern interior design enhances the easy-living floorplan with floating timber floors complementing Caesarstone benchtops in the open plan living area featuring a breakfast bar and offering two entrances to the private front courtyard. Two generous sized bedrooms host sliding glass doors opening to a side porch providing a perfect place for relaxation. Additional floor-to-ceiling storage cupboards at the end of the hallway offer convenience and extra room for a study if required.
In the highly sought-after suburb of Cooks Hill, you’ll discover a welcoming neighbourhood blending everyday conveniences alongside the finer aspects of life. Walking distance to an array of cafes, restaurants, shopping, services, and sports clubs, you’ll have everything you need without ever reaching for the car keys. With the University of Newcastle close by and only moments from stunning parks, world-class beaches and the harbour foreshore, this beautiful apartment presents a sensational lifestyle choice or ideal investment opportunity.
– Eye-catching kitchen features Caesarstone benches with breakfast bar, pendant lighting, white subway tiles, electric cooktop with rangehood, and slimline dishwasher
– Main bedroom boasts an ensuite, second bedroom with built-in wardrobes
– Bedrooms hosting ceiling fans and glass sliding doors opening to a side porch
– Both modern bathrooms feature matte black tapware with dual shower systems as well as mirrored cabinetry with additional under vanity cupboards
– Floor-to-ceiling hallway storage with space for a study desk if required
– Discreet laundry placed behind cabinetry in the kitchen
– Air-conditioned open plan living offers two glass sliding doors to the front courtyard area enclosed for privacy
– Floating timber flooring in the main living areas, carpeted bedrooms, and tiled bathrooms
– Less than 2km to Bar Beach, less than 1km to Newcastle Harbour and the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct
– Less than 500m to Darby Street and the University of Newcastle NUspace Campus
Strata rates: $635 approx. per quarter
Water rates: $649.59 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.