Bright and Breezy 2-Bedder in Such a Handy Spot
Complemented by its supremely convenient location, this bright first floor ‘Chatham Court’ apartment captures an elevated aspect and a pleasant outlook across to Cooks Hill and Merewether. It promises exceptional first home buyer enjoyment or significant investor success.
From either perspective, the appeal is made instantly clear by the light-filled, modern interiors featuring an easycare open plan design, gas-equipped kitchen and two robed bedrooms served by a fully tiled bathroom. A verandah on entry adds a sun-kissed outdoor element to a property that concludes with a single garage and shared laundry.
Central to The Junction’s shopping and dining, Westfield Kotara and the beach, this apartment is one you don’t want to miss.
– Low rise brick block of apartments in well-kept complex
– Enjoy your morning coffee on the front verandah with far-reaching district views
– Both bedrooms appointed with built-in robes with carpet underfoot
– Fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath
– Open plan living with air-conditioning and timber look vinyl plank
– No.14 bus at door for travel to Charlestown, The Junction and city centre
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.