Just 13km west of Newcastle CBD.
Offering a growing number of cafes, retail shops, services and amenities, together with easily accessible recreational areas, childcare facilities, schools, public transport and the John Hunter Hospital, Elermore Vale has it all and is perfect for young couples, families, retirees or the astute investor.
Developed and built by Hunter Coast Homes, Velare offers 28 townhouses with either 2 or 3 bedroom designs, each with considered potential for investors and owner-occupiers alike.
These townhouses are larger than most. Many feature a double garage and all enjoy additional off street parking.
Velare is the spirit of contemporary style and design.
Light-filled and spacious open-plan living and dining areas flow to breezy terraces where Newcastle’s beautiful climate entices you to entertain.
Effortlessly stylish kitchens boast high class finishes with stone benchtops, crisp white and seasoned oak cabinetry, Bellissimo stainless steel appliances and black metal tapware.
Catering to amenity, lifestyle and entertainment, this beautiful green leafy suburb has it all.
Close enough to the hustle and bustle of Newcastle CBD, but far enough away to enjoy the quiet tree lined streets and lush parklands, Elermore Vale is the perfect suburb for young couples and families starting their journey and can also be the perfect spot for downsizers or retirees.
Newcastle City is fast becoming the entertainment centre of the Hunter Region, with many cafes and bars popping up alongside relaxed and fine-dining restaurants. The Civic Theatre, Newcastle Museum and Honeysuckle precinct enforce Newcastle as a growing cultural hub, and provide the driving force for continued growth.
LIFESTYLE & entertainment
- 6km to District Park & McDonald Jones Stadium
- 3km to Waratah Golf Club
- 7km to Newcastle Entertainment Centre
- 8km to Merewether Golf Club
- 13km to Newcastle’s best beaches and parks
- 5km to Stockland Glendale Shopping Centre
- 8km to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
- 5km to The Calvary Mater Hospital
- 5km to Westfield Kotara
- 13km to the CBD of Newcastle
- 30km to Newcastle Airport
- 2.4km to John Hunter Hospital
- 4km to Newcastle University
- 10 km to major freeways accessing Sydney, Brisbane and the Upper Hunter
- 20mm Essastone “Lux” Composite Stone Kitchen Bench Tops (Gloss Finish)
- Matching Essastone “Lux” Composite Stone Splashback
- Polar White Natural Finish Laminate Cabinetry
- Feature Cabinetry In Seasoned Oak Riven Finish Laminate
- Bellissimo Stainless Steel 4-Burner Gas Cooktop
- Bellissimo Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Bellissimo Stainless Steel Oven
- Mizu Bloc Sink Mixer In Black
- 20mm Essastone Composite Stone Vanity In Ash Concrete (Matt Finish)
- Vanity Cabinetry Laminate In Honey Elm Riven Finish
- Diverta Semi Recessed Vanity Basin In White
- Posh Dominique Toilet In White
- Mizu Drift Single Waterrail Shower In Black
- Mizu Drift Shower Mixer
- Mizu Drift Basin Mixer In Black In Bathroom And Laundry
- Radii Toilet Roll Holder, Double Towel Rail, And Hand Towel Holder In Black
- Choose from 2 or 3 bedroom townhouse layouts expertly designed by architecture studio, Tonic Design, to maximise efficient use of space, light and comfort.
The Developer – Treelight Development Group
Our vision at Treelight is to be dynamic, innovative and bold. We seek to create functional, timeless, and beautiful buildings across the residential, medical and hospitality market segments. What underpins our vision is a strong understanding of what is true about a site, a suburb, or city to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients, investors, and shareholders.
The Architect – Tonic Design
Tonic Design is a full service architecture + interior design studio whose work embodies innovative and thoughtful design. Working in a built environment that is continually evolving, we are most of all creative collaborators. We lead and work with teams of consultants and builders on complex projects ranging from boutique retail fit outs to large scale master planned developments.
The Builder – Hunter Coast Home
With over 17 years in business, Hunter Coast Homes is an Award-winning construction Company that has developed many projects throughout the Hunter Valley. Previous work includes small commercial constructions, duplexes, multi-unit projects and a diverse range of architecturally designed homes to suit our clients’ needs.
The Financier – Boss Private Capital
Boss Private Capital is a boutique property investment house, financing strategic opportunities across property sectors in major cities and growth areas of Australia. With a strong focus on data and trend analysis, we seek out investments that are ahead of the market, driven by design and aligned with future growth – ultimately building both knowledge and financial capital.