Here is a summary of your rights and obligations provided…
Mark Kentwell has been officially ranked the #1 selling agent in regional Australia (across all brands) by Real Estate Business Magazine in 2016. He has also been named the Regional Principal of the Year by REB in 2014 and 2016.
Mark is a founding Director of PRDnationwide Newcastle and Lake Macquarie, He has built the business from its beginnings in 2005, to what it is today; the company that is chosen by more home sellers than any other firm in the entire region.
Mark’s primary activity is still selling properties, and the results he has achieved month in, month out have lead to an incredible volume of repeat and referral business, and a nationally recognised track record.
With the full resources of the region’s leading agency and unique team structure he has pioneered here in Newcastle, he is able to offer home sellers a level of service and results beyond comparison.
Mark has an approach that goes beyond just marketing your property and showing buyers through, he provides the strategic advice you need to create a premium price on your property.
It is optimal to get Mark in 30-60 days before you’re planning to sell, so he can provide valuable advice on your preparation and timing.
A multi-award winner in the industry, Mark is constantly achieving new sale price records for each category of property he sells, and in the last five years has sold more homes at auction than any other agent in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie or the Hunter.
Mark is sought after as a keynote speaker at national training events for his cutting-edge methods of achieving consistently better results in the marketplace.
Mark is stimulating, motivational and inspires ambition. Mark has an unlimited amount of energy and experience, and he brings a new dimension to every property sale.
It’s no surprise Mark is one of the most talked about and recommended agents in the region.
Mark Kentwell achievements include:
- 2018 – Finalist, Principal of the Year- Regional | Real Estate Business
- 2017 Australian Principal of the Year & Industry Thought Leader of the Year Finalist
- 2016- Australia’s top Real Estate Principal of the Year in Regional Australia
- Finalist in the Thought Leadership category for innovation in business systems and the highly successful Friendly Auctions process.
- 2015- REB’s 2015 top real estate sales agent outside a capital city
- 2014 – Australian Regional Principal of the Year across all brands at the Australian Real Estate Awards (There are more than 4000 regional principals in Australia)
- Ranked in the Top 50 agents on the Real Estate Business Magazine Top 100 Agents in Australia 2012, 2013, 2014 (There are more than 30,000 agents in Australia)
- PRD’s No.1 Selling Principal nationally from 2008 to 2013
- 2010 Newcastle and Hunter Young Achiever of the Year Award Winner
- 2010 Finalist NSW Young Businessperson of the Year
- 2010 Harvey Douglas Award winner for outstanding contribution to the real estate industry
***Ranked PRDnationwide’s #1 Selling Principal each year since 2008 and ranked in Real Estate Business Magazine’s Top 100 Agents in Australia survey across all brands since 2012