Grab this Vacant Block to Build Your Dream Home
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle.
Imagine building your dream family home just 5km from Newcastle CBD within a vibrant, neighbourly community offering instant access to parkland, schools, funky cafes, Hunter TAFE and the Throsby bike path taking you all the way to Nobbys Beach.
This north to rear 215.6sqm cleared block allows you to design and construct a two-storey dwelling in an area that provides uncompromised convenience, subject to council approval.
A rare, highly flexible opportunity take inspiration from the recently completed new dwellings nearby or bring your own vision and design.
Tighes Hill is a trendy suburb with a large influx of young professionals and families looking to live an inner-city lifestyle at the affordable end of town. In recent years it has seen a gradual gentrification with families drawn to the suburb due to its proximity to the city and its village feel.
– Wonderfully appealing lifestyle lot minutes to the city centre
– Consider single or double storey new home designs (STCA)
– 600m from Tighes Hill Public school and minutes from TAFE
– Grab your morning coffee or breakfast from Birdy’s, Praise Joe or Equium Social all an easy stroll from home
– Moments from the Throsby shared path that allows you to walk, jog or ride your bike along the harbour foreshore through Honeysuckle Entertainment precinct all the way to Nobbys Beach