Rare Vacant Block in Trendy Tighes Hill with DA Approved Dwelling
Now only 1 vacant block available, 2A has sold with DA approval for a 3 bedroom split level home, a rare commodity in the inner-city, this vacant parcel of land is ideal for a family looking to create their dream home. Set in a first-class location less than 5km from the CBD, this block enjoys a cherished north to rear aspect and good access for construction. Suiting a variety of new home designs, subject to council approval, bring your architect or take inspiration from surrounding new contemporary properties recently completed.
Tighes Hill is a trendy suburb with a large influx of young professionals and families looking to live an inner-city lifestyle at the affordable end of town. In recent years it has seen a gradual gentrification with families drawn to the suburb due to its proximity to the city and its village feel.
Enjoy instant access to parkland, schools, funky cafes, Hunter TAFE and the Throsby shared path that allows you to walk, jog or ride your bike along the harbour foreshore through Honeysuckle Entertainment precinct all the way to Nobbys Beach.
– 1 vacant block available – 215m2
– An ideal canvas for your dream executive home in an enviable locale
– Consider single or double storey new home designs (STCA)
– 600m from Tighes Hill Public school and moments to Throsby bike path
– Grab your morning coffee or breakfast from Birdy’s, Praise Joe or Equium Social all an easy stroll from home