Two Adjoining Blocks of Waterfront Reserve Land
With the dynamic Hunter River as a constant backdrop, these two adjoining level blocks of land provide an exceptional opportunity for the aspirational waterfront buyer to secure their family’s future. Facing northeast on the edge of the ballast grounds with direct access to parkland and walking trails, they offer a combined approximate 848sqm on which to fulfill your design dreams. Zoned R2 Low Density Residential capturing beautiful natural light and soothing coastal breezes, the astute developer will look to build two homes and retain one or offer both to the market (Subject to council approval).
Perfectly positioned, just moments from the ferry terminal, Stockton Public School and local shopping strip, as well as 32km of sand and surf, this is a blue-chip real estate opportunity for builders, developers and lovers of coastal living with Newcastle’s city life just minutes away.
– Prime waterfront reserve level land adjoining riverside walking paths
– Each block approx. 424sqm with dimensions of 10.6m x 40m
– Expansive water views never to be built out
– Two adjoining titles which could be amalgamated to create a luxury new home
– Local parks, walking and bike track right at your doorstep
– Centrally located to schools, transport, shops and the beach
– 15 minutes drive to Newcastle airport
– Land being offered together in one line but may be offered separately at a later date if not sold
For your FREE Purchaser Information Pack – Free SMS the word “fullerton” to 0429 272 015.