Previous DA Approved Cleared Block of Land Just 250m from the Shores of Lake Macquarie
Superbly positioned just one block back from The Esplanade and 250m from the lake’s edge in a quiet street of just a few homes, this cleared and vacant 567.8sqm parcel of land offers an exciting and affordable opportunity for a dream new build.
DA approved to build a two-storey 4-bedroom home, consider re-submitting the lapsed plans to Lake Macquarie Council, or bring your architect and get creative with your vision for a unique new build.
Cycle in minutes to waterside dining in Warners Bay or walk to Speers Point Park and enjoy the twice monthly farmers’ markets, picnic facilities and fabulous kids’ playground from this fabulous base. Alternatively, spend a day on the lake, kayaking, stand-up paddle-boarding, boating and fishing.
– Cleared north facing block with approximate dimensions 18.3/17.6m x 30.4/33.1m
– 800m from Speers Point Public school; 4.5km to Lake Macquarie High
– 950m to Speers Point Park
– 5km to Stockland Glendale with its major supermarkets and Events Cinema
– 5km to Cockle Creek train station
– All building work subject to approval from Lake Macquarie Council
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.