Build Your Dream Home or Multiple Dwellings in One of Lambton’s Best Streets
Situated on an allotment of 462sqm with rear lane access, the space, position and potential of this vacant sub-divided block is immediately apparent. Take advantage of the architect designed concept plans for a 3-dwelling townhouse development that still require council approval or use the generously sized block to create your dream family home. With a neighbouring brand new property on a sub-divided block recently selling for $1.06m, this is an exciting opportunity to capitalise in one of Lambton’s best streets.
Conveniently placed a short stroll to the shops and eateries of Elder Street, Lambton Public school and the sweeping expanse of Lambton Park, from here, John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle are just minutes away.
– Any building work is subject to approval from Newcastle City Council
– Concept plans by Rhombus Design available on request
– 462sqm block with rear lane access and south/north aspect
– 500m to Elder Street’s cafes, shops and Lambton Park
– 350m to Lambton Public school; 2km to Lambton High
– 1500m to John Hunter Hospital