Positioned in a quiet child-friendly cul-de-sac on a bumper 1121sqm block, this single level brick and tile beauty is an impressive showcase of smartly updated internal spaces and immensely private outdoor areas. Opening onto an intimate deck at the rear, an effortless flow from front to back with separate lounge and dining zones leads to the private and peaceful surroundings of a terraced backyard complete with lush leafy backdrop.
Inside the bright air-conditioned lounge room features an open fireplace for year-round comfort and flows to the kitchen and dining area and out to the deck that welcomes rest, relaxation and alfresco dining. Perfectly zoned, three-bedroom accommodation all with built-in robes and a master with air-conditioning rest along with the beautifully renovated family bathroom showcasing an oversized shower, deep bathtub and heated towel rail. A freestanding double garage and long driveway provides ample off-street parking options, while other notable highlights include solar electricity panels, new retaining walls and a fresh lick of paint inside and out.
The tranquil location is poised for excellent family convenience within easy reach of Cardiff and Glendale shops and schools and the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie.
- Quality brick and tile home on substantial northwest facing 1121sqm parcel
- Air-conditioned lounge room with open fireplace for year-round comfort
- Modern kitchen and dining area equipped with electric cooking
- Strikingly updated family bathroom and laundry
- Three comfortable bedrooms all with built-in robes and air-conditioning to master
- Private entertaining deck overlooking natural bushland and terraced gardens with new retaining walls
- New blinds throughout; hot and cold outdoor shower
- Eco-friendly solar electricity panels and updated hot water service
- Peaceful cul-de-sac location minutes drive from Lake Macquarie