Positioned on the upper level of this boutique apartment block boasting beautifully updated interiors, premium fittings and stylish design, this outstanding one bedroom apartment delivers all the ingredients for easy inner city living presenting as an ideal lifestyle base or income generator.
A crisp, neutral colour palette and floating timber floors instantly sets the tone of laid-back sophistication with an open plan layout showcasing on-trend high quality appointments. A sleek kitchen will delight with Caesarstone benches, electric cooking appliances and subway tiling, while the fully tiled bathroom features matte black tapware and a stone-topped vanity.
Beyond the home, indulge in the vibrancy of Cooks Hill, Darby Street's celebrated eateries and Newcastle's buzzing arts, entertainment scene and for investors and students close proximity to recently opened Newcastle City University.
- Air-conditioned open plan layout perfectly zoned for the busy person or couple
- New kitchen with Caesarstone benches, electric cooktop and slimline dishwasher
- One bedroom with ceiling fan and a built-in robe
- Fully tiled bathroom with large shower and Caesarstone vanity
- Enjoy your morning coffee at popular Welsh Blacks, just 60m away
- 500m from Darby Street's renowned coffee and dining scene
- Easy stroll to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and university city campus