With its beautifully updated interior, superb use of space and large courtyard on title, this funky one bedroom apartment is a sublime urban retreat in Cooks Hills vibrant heart.
Headlined by a list of quality on-trend features including a subway-tiled bathroom with matte black tapware, a Caesarstone and gas-equipped kitchen, floating timber floors and funky pendant lighting, it promises a lifestyle of ease, style and premier convenience.
The perfect market entry, investment or as a great lock and leave option for a regularly 'in town' professional, it's positioned at the rear of a boutique refurbished complex just moments to an array of bars, cafes, restaurants, surf beaches and Newcastle's revered arts and entertainment scene.
- Air-conditioned open plan layout perfectly zoned for the busy person or couple
- New kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop and slimline dishwasher
- Double bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Sizeable courtyard on title for alfresco enjoyment
- Bathroom with large shower and Caesarstone vanity
- Enjoy your morning coffee at popular Welsh Blacks, just 60m away
- 500m from Darby Street's renowned coffee and dining scene
- Easy stroll to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and university city campus