Positioned in a cul-de-sac street and conveniently located within easy walking distance from Stockland Jesmond and the University of Newcastle, this two storey townhouse offers an affordable entry into Newcastle' buoyant property market. First homebuyers, students and astute investors will equally appreciate the value offered by this home, presented in tidy condition ready to enjoy now while planning for a contemporary update to add value in the future.
Capturing morning sunshine from the upper level living areas, the interiors feature three bedrooms - two up, one down - served by a full family bathroom and handy second w/c. Open plan lounge and dining with air-conditioning is flanked by a sunny verandah and an electric-equipped kitchen, while a single garage offers floorplan flexibility.
Well serviced by public transport to the CBD, the area also has parks and reserves providing large open spaces, cycle and walk ways and picnic areas.
- Combined living and dining areas present neutral décor
- Sunny verandah captures glorious morning sunshine
- Functional kitchen equipped with electric cooker
- Two upper level bedrooms, one on ground floor
- Upstairs full bathroom has separate shower and bathtub
- Air conditioning, internal laundry, garage
- Ready to enjoy now with scope to upgrade and add value
- Minutes from shopping, transport, parklands and the University of Newcastle